Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Person I Admire Most*****

The person who I admire and want to be like when I grow up is my mother.The reason why I choose my mother is because she is a strong black woman who don't mind helping anyone.She goes out her way for others because she feel that everybody deserves the best.She is a hard worker she have been working for the last 25 years of her life and she still going at it.She have a great man by her side,which is my father.When they work together can't nothing bring them down.My mom is a good wife and a loving mother towards her three childrens.I love her so much because she guides me through things I never thoght I can go through.She helps in so many different ways.Her and my father always dream to have a businee and know they do.When working hard for what you want you will always succeed in life.They have a beautiful house and much more.That is what a marriage is suppose to be like team work.She plays a big part in my life the way I am is a split image of who she is.

No comments: