Thursday, February 26, 2009

How I ChooseTo Spend My Money!!!!!

Mostly when it comes down to me with spending money I usually take some of my money and put it up.The rest of it either I buy me a few outfits and some shoes to wear.Right now I have been saving my money for prom and graduation that is what is important to me.Right now I also have a car that doesn't feed off water so I have to keep gas in it.I try to be wise about my money because you never know what can happen a day can come and you might need extra cash in your pocket.Me myself I don't like asking my parents for any money because I try to show them that I am able to provide my own responsibilities and to keep my own money.Most people say Marneisha you crazy for not asking your parents for nothing.But really I am being smart because my parents raised me to never ask anyone for nothing unless it's very neccessary.

No comments: