Thursday, February 26, 2009

How My Hard Work Paid Off!!!****

As me going through grammar school and always trying my best seems like I always achieved what I was going their to do.When I was in fifth grade I use to always say man I can't wait until I graduate out of eighth grade.I use to always see all the upper classmens get ready for graduation it seemed like my day wasn't gone ever come.So all that time I was patient and when my day came I just couldn't believe that my special day of graduation have finally come.That day all I can think about is,I can't wait to go to high school to see how it is.The first day I walked into Hirsch Metropolitan High School I was lost the school was way bigger than in gramar school and the halls were way longer.Then I got my classes I did not know that you would have so many like that.I finished threw freshmen,saphomore,junior and nw senior.As I think right now today I just can't believe thatmy days as being in high school is actually coming to a end.I was worried about eighth now I'm talking about graduating and moving on to the society as a young women.No longer a child those days has come and go.For me to set here a write this has showed me that.Everything I have done or accomplished through my years have now paid off.

No comments: